Together Dr. Kay Corpus and I bring our unique and complementary backgrounds in conventional and functional medicine, movement and mindfulness, providing you with the most comprehensive and BEYOND FUNCTIONAL approach to attain your wellness goals.
Men's Health 15 Week Program
The Men’s Health Vitality and Drive Program focuses on four sources of energy that help us fuel performance, drive, and our overall vitality (P.E.M.S.)
- Physical: Muscle to fat ratio, nutrition, sleep, movement, rest and repair.
- Emotional: Do you feel positive emotions on a regular basis, Are you emotionally resilient? Or are your negative emotions running the show?
- Mental: Are you able to focus and concentrate for sustained periods of times? Or are you quickly losing focus and get distracted?
- Spiritual/Energetic: How’s your motivation doing? Do you have a purpose in life? And a clear set of values that drive your actions?
Initial Visit- 90 minutes: We will review your health history, talk about chief complaints and wellness goals, order labs, start with foundational and/or some targeted supplements to get you feeling better (ex- if you're having trouble sleeping).
- Get initial assessment of four sources of energy, share information with you to use as a baseline for improvement moving forward.
- 2 Functional Medicine 60 minute visits
- 2- 15 minute check-ins regarding labs/test results, nutrition, supplement regimen, refining regimen
- 1 - 30 minute nutritional consult
- Supplements for adrenal + energy/relaxation + GI and metabolic support + brain function
- Adrenal and hormone functional medicine testing
- 3 day Gastrointestinal functional medicine testing (GI effects)
- Additional lab testing through your insurance with interpretation
- Complete support through Voxer app and/or email where you all can reach out to me at any time (I generally check Voxer and emails 2 to 3 times daily)
Layer upon layer will build to create:
1. Optimization of your HPA Axis (adrenal balance)
2. Restorative sleep and increased energy.
3. Healing and cultivation of strong digestion and a balanced biome in the gut reigniting one of the body’s most powerful energy centers.
4. Hormone balance and assessment to support creativity, strength, vitality, and longevity.
5. Cardiovascular health and metabolic flexibility for optimum wellness.
6. A clean liver, lungs and lymphatics to aid in better breathing and clearing of the body’s natural detoxification pathways.
7. Physically enhancing mobility, balance, and strength.
8. Clarity, focus and enhanced cognition
9. Uncovering of unconscious commitments and programming that cause depletion in the body to begin with. Every physical symptom in the body has a directly correlated emotional, survival or lifestyle patterns attached to it. We will look at patterns of over-functioning, boundaries, priorities, values, and self care as a necessary means to support your over all health and well-being going forward.
10. A road map for sustaining and maintaining your new found balance and health through processes of physical, energetic and emotional exploration, continued nourishment of the body, mind and soul, and a solid plan for the future.